Welcome to County Chiropractic & Wellness Centre
Relieve Your Pain
Improve Your Health
Live Life To The Full
Hello to all our clients and potential clients,
We can confirm we are reopening the clinic on Tuesday 2nd June at 2pm for Chiropractic treatment and Floatation Therapy. Unfortunately Massage Therapy is not available at the moment due to the extremely close physical contact. We are awaiting an announcement from the massage/bodywork associations regarding the ability of their practitioners (Vanessa, Ian, Lisa and Laura) to return to work.
As a result of the UK Government advice on the return to work strategy, the British Chiropractic Association (BCA) have advised that clients can now be consulted and treated for urgent care. The BCA state that ‘…resume face-to-face consultations for patients who need urgent care, should they choose to do so. Any decision to offer urgent face-to-face care will be taken in consultation with the patient and is likely to be made in situations in which, for example, the patient is experiencing escalating pain and progressively worsening symptoms that do not respond to conservative management or medication as expected, or is suffering with symptoms which would otherwise result in face-to-face contact with another healthcare provider (e.g. GP, A&E, or walk in centre).’
Please read carefully and adhere to the following instructions:
- For regular appointments – Please wait for your appointment in your car, a team member will come and get you when the Chiropractor or Floatation Therapy room is ready. If you are not driving to the clinic please arrive no sooner than five minutes before or exactly on time for your appointment (you may sit in the welcome area but please don’t touch anything). Contact time will be a for maximum of 20 minutes
- For New Patient Consultations – Please print and fill in the form sent to you via email. Take a photo of the form and email it back to us prior to your appointment (we are unable to perform a consultation without the form being completed and sent back to us). On arrival to your appointment please wait in your car (where possible), the Chiropractor will call you to perform the first part of the consultation. When they are ready they will ask you to come into the clinic for assessments and treatment. Contact time will be for a maximum of 30 minutes (Appointments will last 50 minutes in total)
- Please do not engage in conversation with any of the team members unless instructed to – although we LOVE talking to you it is important that we limit contact in any way possible
- Based on government guidelines, we recommend that you wear your own face covering
- Your temperature will be taken by a team member using a non-contact thermometer. If you are showing a temperature then you will be asked to leave and reschedule your appointment for two weeks time
- A team member will verbally instruct you to which treatment room you need to go to
- For added protection we request that you sanitise your hands, using the hand sanitiser provided, on entering the building
- Please attend your appointment on your own, unless you are under 16 years old
- Please do not approach the team
- If you are having Floatation Therapy please bring your own towel and toiletries – we will not be supplying them
- Please do not place ANY personal belongings (wallets, keys, coins, mobile phones, etc) on any clinic surface; we ask that you either do not bring them into the clinic with you or do not take them out of your pockets (please bare in mind if you are having Chiropractic treatment that items in your pockets might get in the way!)
- The toilet will not be for client use. Please make sure you use your bathroom at home before you attend the clinic. You can sanitise your hands with the hand sanitiser supplied in the welcome area
- If you are not on one of our membership plans you will be asked to pay for your appointment via telephone at the time of booking or online
- If you are in the clinic and would like to book another appointment we ask that you stand behind the marked area. We will require payment at the time of booking – card only.
- Please do not ask for receipts to be printed while in the clinic as we need all clients to leave as quickly as possible following their appointment. Receipts can be emailed if required.
- Please leave the clinic immediately and as quickly as possible after your appointment, unless you are booking another appointment
We have implemented the following measures:
- We have removed the tables and a number of chairs in the welcome area, increasing the distance between people
- We have increased the time between appointments to reduce the number of people in the building
- We are providing hand sanitiser and tissues for your use in the welcome area and treatment rooms
- The team are frequently sanitising work surfaces, treatment benches, chairs, door handles and the card payment machine
- The team are wearing the correct PPE, as advised by Public Health England and the British Chiropractic Association
- We are keeping windows open for fresh air flow
See you soon,
Alan & Laura
At County Chiropractic & Wellness Centre in Exeter our aim is to give you the chance to live a healthy, balanced life. Whether you are suffering with a sudden injury or trauma, continuing health problems or simply want to maintain your health, we can help!
Back pain and neck pain are the most common complaints we see at County Chiropractic & Wellness Centre, but our team of Chiropractors and Massage Therapists can help with far more. We have three different services all located under one roof; Chiropractic, Massage Therapy and Floatation Therapy. Our team of experts in Exeter regularly help people with back and neck pain, headaches, sciatica, knee or hip pain, and many other ailments caused from poor posture, car accidents or sports injuries to name just a few.
If you’re not sure whether you want to see a Chiropractor or a Massage Therapist all you need to do is give us a call. We can help you decide which of our services, or combination of them, will be best suited to you.
If you would like to learn more about any of our services at County Chiropractic & Wellness Centre please click Our Services at the top of the page.
Many people first visit us when they are in a lot of pain – you may be thinking “I just want to feel better, I want some relief”. Our initial aim is to relieve you of the discomfort you’re in by offering a care plan tailored to you and your needs.
Once you are on the road to recovery we encourage you to receive regular check-ups to maintain and achieve health and wellness. We liken it to giving your car a service – your mind and body need the same in order to function at optimal level.
Call Us or Book Online Now
Get in touch now to book an appointment to feel better soon!!