Stay Aligned with a Tailored Chiropractic Treatment
Ease tension and feel more aligned with a chiropractic treatment from County Chiropractic & Wellness Centre, where we’re proud to help our clients live healthier, happier lives. Whether you’re dealing with back and neck pain or carpal tunnel syndrome, our experts are here to provide personalised therapies that work for you. Book your first chiropractic consultation today to discuss your symptoms with an expert, identify the root cause of your pain, and start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
Proud to Alleviate a Range of Aches & Pains
Chiropractic care is a non-invasive and drug-free approach to healthcare that focuses on the body’s musculoskeletal system, particularly the spine. Chiropractic aims to promote the body’s natural ability to heal itself by adjusting and aligning the spine and other joints in the body. From joint inflammation to sciatica, here are some of the common conditions that personalised chiropractic treatments like myofascial release therapy could help you with:
- Back and neck pain: Chiropractors specialise in treating back pain, including lower back pain, upper back pain, and neck pain.
- Headaches and migraines: Misalignments in the neck and spine can cause headaches and migraines. Chiropractic adjustments can help to alleviate these symptoms.
- Joint pain: Chiropractic care can help to alleviate joint pain and stiffness in the shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, and ankles.
- Sports injuries: Chiropractic treatment can help athletes and weekend warriors to recover from sports injuries and prevent future injuries by improving joint mobility and alignment.
- Sciatica: Sciatica is caused by pressure on the sciatic nerve, which runs from the lower back down the legs. Our experienced chiropractors can help to relieve this pressure and reduce the pain with a range of sciatica treatment techniques, tailored to you.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: Chiropractic adjustments can help to reduce inflammation and pressure on the nerves in the wrist, which might help to relieve the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Other nerve issues in the shoulders or arms: Chiropractic adjustments help to alleviate the pressure that is applied to nerves in the spine, which can relieve pain and discomfort in the shoulders, arms, elbows, wrists or hands.
- Fibromyalgia: Chiropractic care can help to alleviate the symptoms of fibromyalgia by improving circulation, reducing inflammation, and promoting relaxation. We highly recommend a combination of chiropractic and floatation therapy for Fibromyalgia. CLICK HERE for more information on floatation therapy.
- Pregnancy-related pain: Chiropractic care can help to alleviate pain and discomfort associated with pregnancy, including back pain, sciatica, and pelvic girdle pain.
Enjoy the Many Benefits of Chiropractic Treatment
When you book your first chiropractic treatment, it’s understandable that you’ll have some questions. Will it hurt? How do chiropractic adjustments actually work? Here at County Chiropractic & Wellness Centre in Exeter, we believe that good spinal alignment leads to better health and less pain. Our chiropractors assess the entire body but focus their adjustments on specific areas related to their findings and your symptoms. Our approach to care is based on the individual and personalised to each client, so that the chiropractor can identify the root cause of your pain and work to address it directly, with the aim to achieve optimal health. Our chiropractors use a range of techniques, including spinal adjustments, to restore proper alignment and improve mobility. Here are some of the potential benefits of chiropractic care:
- Pain relief
- Improved mobility
- Reduced inflammation
- Decreased stress levels
- Increased energy and focus
- Improved nervous system function
- Better sleep
- Enhanced athletic performance
- Improved posture
What to expect
On your first visit you will be welcomed by a County Chiropractic & Wellness Centre Clinic Assistant. During this chiropractic consultation, one of our experts will assess you and recommend a suitable care plan (considering your health, lifestyle, and commitments). If necessary, they may sometimes recommend you see another health care professional.
Chiropractic Treatments for Children
Chiropractic isn’t just for adults; children can also be checked at County Chiropractic & Wellness Centre In Exeter. Childbirth, learning to crawl and walk, carrying heavy rucksacks and playing sports are just some of the ways your child could be experiencing spinal or nervous system distress. Having your child checked is important for their future development.
Book Your Chiropractic Consultation Today
If you are unsure whether to book an appointment with a Chiropractor or Massage Therapist in Exeter please contact us today to discuss!
If you haven’t seen one of our Chiropractors before, for your first appointment you will need to book a Chiropractic Consultation.
You can also find us on the Mindbody App which you can use to book in with us. The app is also fully accurate with all of our Chiropractors, Massage Therapists and Floatation Therapy availability. To get the App click the Mindbody botton on the right. Once you have the App just search for County Chiropractic & Wellness Centre and use the same login for this website if you are going to create one.